Monday, February 21, 2011

IPanda Docking Station


Don't you just love this little guy, not only functional but totally fashionable object art. You have to surround yourself with things that make you happy and put a smile on your face - and does this do it or what!

It not only looks super cute and cool, it has an amazing sound out-put - which comes out through it's ears and mouth, you just have to get one of these, the only design fault is that the remote should have been a panda paw - what were they thinking!! (minor detail - would definitely not be discouraged from getting one!)

Go and get one now I say, you wont regret it! ipanda

1 comment:

Brian said...

Are getting a "KICKBACK" on marketing other peoples products FROSTY? or are u going to start to push your own wonderful products .... I think it is time to see DINKIE hitting the headlines .... and yes, having heard ipanda myself I must admit the little fella really has a great sound .... the paw .... no, don't agree ...tacky, tacky, tacky !!!!
The chicken just thinks I'm nuts !! ... and you are not far behind me.