Wednesday, November 23, 2016

The Painted Peacock Project - Exhibition // Auckland NZ 6-10 Dec

Hello My Frosty Friends,

I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to the Painted Peacock Project Exhibition.

More than a years worth of planning and hard work is finally coming together on this passion project, and we are all working hard making our finishing touches in preparation for the opening!

See works by myself
Ema Frost and my creative & very talented friends Cathy Pope, Sacha Stejko, Rajesh Soni and Flox. A percentage of all works sold will go to KidsCan here in NZ and also back to the School we worked with in India.

I hope to see you there!
Ema x


The Painted Peacock Exhibition

6-10th December 2016
Opening Night: 6pm Tuesday 6th December
Wed-Fri 9-3pm, Sat 9-2pm

Allpress Studio, 8 Drake Street
Freemans Bay
Auckland

No comments: